Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Found objects

Marble- This marble was in my shed at the house I am renting. I have no idea why or how it got there but the color  reminded me of a crystal ball.
Lightbulb- I found this lightbulb at Sangrias. I was drinking wine with a few friends and this light was the only one not lit next to our table.
Lightbulb Response- I used a flashlight to create this design at night with an extended exposure.
Antique Door Handle- I "found" this door handle at a shop in the downtown district. It decided it didn't want to work as a door handle any more so I felt the need to hang on to it.
Fake Key- I found this fake key while I was shopping with a friend. It was in the fitting room I was  using. I kept it to turn it into the store but I forgot and re discovered it when I got home.
Button- This button was in the shed behind the house I am renting. There was a jar full of all types of random objects, from buttons to nails. 
Old Shell- This old shell was on the beach when I went on vacation up the east coast. I dont remember which beach it was but it was either North or South Carloina.

Shell response- mermaid








No comments:

Post a Comment